Online Reputation System
Online reputation management (ORM) is the practice of crafting strategies that shape or influence the public perception of an organization, individual or other entity on the Internet. It helps drive public opinion about a business and its products and services.
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
By using ORM, a company may try to mitigate the effects of a negative viral video, create proactive marketing strategies for online consumption or broaden its domain holdings to ramp up online visibility.
One broad ORM philosophy is using positive material to counteract, balance or "push" negative material. An example is using online content to influence Google's search engine results pages (SERP). Because the first SERP page can hold only a finite number of results, some successful ORM projects include generating large amounts of positive content about a company or entity. Other ORM campaigns involve multichannel strategies, including email, social media and website projects.
Reputation handlers can build extensive website projects to distribute text, video or other elements, or use social media analytics to determine a company's status before engaging in products that influence reputation on a social media platform like Facebook or Twitter.
Social media management has become a major ORM element because many users participate in the most popular social media platforms and because of features that quickly help create significant changes in a company's online reputation.
Why you need Online Reputation Management?
A company requires ORM for:
- » Overcoming negative search results
- » Becoming a renowned brand among customers
- » Maintaining a positive reputation in the online world
- » Boosting the image in the competitive scenario
How does Buddy Infotech help?
Being an experienced online reputation management firm in Delhi/NCR, we make a combination of strategies to boost your reputation. Some features of our services include:
- » Custom-designing of plans to match the brand
- » Use of engaging and fresh content
- » Removal of negative posts from search results
- » Modification of strategies to meet current demands
- » Focus on creating demanding material
- » Staying active by participating in online forums and discussions